ChatGPT - what is the best scale modeling forum

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
keavdog
Elite Member

ChatGPT - what is the best scale modeling forum

Post by keavdog »

ChatGPT is all over the news. Pretty fun to play with if you're into that kind of stuff. I asked it what is the best scale modeling forum on the internet...SPAM didn't make the list :bag:

There are many different scale modeling forums on the internet, and the best one for you will depend on your specific interests and needs. Some of the most popular and well-known scale modeling forums include:

Modelers Social Club: A large community of modelers from around the world, with a focus on sharing build logs, reviews, and tips.

Scalemates: A website that offers a wide variety of resources for scale modelers, including a searchable database of models, a forum, and a marketplace.

Armorama: A community-driven forum dedicated to scale modeling of armor, figures and other military-related subjects.

The Plastic Scale Modeling Forum: A forum that specializes in plastic scale modeling, with a large community of users who share tips and techniques, build logs, and reviews.

Britmodeller: A popular scale modeling forum that specializes in British-related subjects, including aircrafts, armor, and figures.

ModelWarships: A website and forum for modelers of naval ships and submarines.

These are just a few examples, and there are many other forums available. It's a good idea to research and read reviews or testimonials from other users to get a better understanding of the quality of the forum before joining it.
Thanks,
John
keavdog
Elite Member

Re: ChatGPT - what is the best scale modeling forum

Post by keavdog »

AI is still a developing concept...

My question: John's mom had four children. The first three were named Mike, Steve and Linda. What was the name of the fourth child?

ChatGPT Answer: It is not specified in the statement provided what the name of the fourth child is.

:giggles:
Thanks,
John
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

keavdog wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:54 pm AI is still a developing concept...

My question: John's mom had four children. The first three were named Mike, Steve and Linda. What was the name of the fourth child?

ChatGPT Answer: It is not specified in the statement provided what the name of the fourth child is.

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

Stikpusher wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:49 pm

Truer words.....
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

:quotes:
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

keavdog wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:54 pm AI is still a developing concept...

:that:
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault

Return to “Free Discussion”