Trumpeter 2023-2024 Catalog

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
keavdog
Elite Member

Trumpeter 2023-2024 Catalog

Post by keavdog »

Thanks,
John
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: Trumpeter 2023-2024 Catalog

Post by Duke Maddog »

Yes, I saw this on another Forum, as well as the Hobby Boss catalog. Most impressive plan. Some of these comments refer to the Hobby Boss listing too:

-> I do love how they are pairing up locomotives with rail guns. I was wondering how long they were gonna take to do that. Since I already have everything in those kits, I'll be passing on them. What I'd love to see are the locomotives that 'tow' the Dora, as well as ammunition cars behind. I will want to see the BP-42 elements first to see if I already have most of them right now.

-> I'm thrilled to finally see the HMS Queen Elizabeth carrier. That is very high on my list to get! That and the two 1/72 scale OSA boats!

-> I definitely want a DANA, Uragan MLRS, Cougar, and American La France fire truck!

-> I might want to try getting the two MAZ 537G's since they both seem to have different trailers. I want to know what the differences are. The M911 C-HET is a definite addition to my list as well.

Yeah, that is quite a list of models I am seriously looking forward to. Now if I can only earn enough cash to get them!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Not a single car. :sad:
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

I have the Fire Engine and it's nice - partially started a while back and I'll get back on it this year. You're right Lee - they aren't much into civilian autos at all.
Thanks,
John
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

There are quite a few planes that are interesting
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

The 1/48 Mi-8 Hips are high on my wish list… as is the Fairey Battle. Some Russian/Soviet AFVs also.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Ya I want a Hip but Zvezda came out with one as well... :hmm:
Thanks,
John
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Whichever one I can get for the best price. I love the Hip. Saw quite a few of them in the Balkans and they are a powerful beast of a chopper.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

That's gonna be a mound of plastic in 48th
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yes it will be! Not quite as big as a CH-53, but bigger than a Blackhawk.

FLSM

Return to “Modeling Discussion”