Sci Fi/Real Space

Organize a group build and see who is wanting to participate here.
Stikpusher

Re: Sci Fi/Real Space

Post by Stikpusher »

:ugeek: Well this broad subject area runs the gamut from simple to quite complex kits... isn't a 1/72 Millenium Falcon around the same size as a 1/72 bomber? ;) ;) ;)
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I'm going to paint a golfball black and call it the Death Star from 50 miles away. . . or however far it needs to be.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Rivet counter, rivet counter, rivet counter...where is your research! I actually have started using Mr. Color Tyre Black as my interior black, What shade of gray would you propose. We could go for a whole solar system! tennis ball, base ball, softball, basketball, football...
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Football shaped? Hmm, Oh well. use what you have.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

cue ball = venus
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
tigrazor
Addicted Member

Post by tigrazor »

Rivet counter addendum:

Nope, the real color is a lighter grey, but because of CGI and the black background it often appears darker.

:twisted:
"Did you really pay a big amount of money for only half a figure?!"

FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002809527929
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Oh but the Death Star is pre CGI. From the golden days of miniatures and matte paintings to achieve spectacular results. ILM was the masters!!!

FLSM
tigrazor
Addicted Member

Post by tigrazor »

:mrgreen:
"Did you really pay a big amount of money for only half a figure?!"

FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002809527929

Return to “Group Build Feeler”