WIP - Hasegawa 1/32 Bf 109 F - Trop

Any aircraft, or missile manufactured by Messerschmitt under said name. Bölkow-Blohm and subsequent merger and takeover aircraft are excluded.
Handiabled
Master Member

Re: Hasegawa 1/32 Bf 109 F - Trop

Post by Handiabled »

Hasegawa makes a great kit, but I am gun shy after seeing the last couple decal sheets in 1/32 from them,, either way it'll be cool to see your spin on this one!
Handiabled
Master Member

Post by Handiabled »

Montex or ? I've used Montex for a F4U Birdcage conversion and it was simply awesome
Paul
Addicted Member

Post by Paul »

You are going to like the way those belts work, Jim, if you haven't used them before.
Adam
Advanced Member

Post by Adam »

Looking good Jim. Love those HGW belts as well. The first time I put a set together it took me an entire night of fiddling. But man you can't beat the look when they are done.
It's up to you how much money you want to spend and how many new words you want to create "correcting" something.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

So is aires still greek for doesnt fit?
Watching with interest.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

Return to “Scale Plastic Aircraft Modeler Official Messerschmitt Group Build 2015”