Eduard 1:48 BF 110 G-2

Any aircraft, or missile manufactured by Messerschmitt under said name. Bölkow-Blohm and subsequent merger and takeover aircraft are excluded.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Eduard 1:48 BF 110 G-2

Post by scorpiomikey »

Well, here we go, the 190 is still on the bench, but this is my starting point.

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
lawdog114
Master Member

Re: Eduard 1:48 BF 110 G-2

Post by lawdog114 »

Great kit...I look forward to your work..

Joe
Can you fly this plane and land it? Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't call me Shirley
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Post by CallSignOWL »

have fun! Love the pit detail in this kit
Every take-off has a landing...some are just better than others
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

CallSignOWL wrote:have fun! Love the pit detail in this kit
Its driving me a little insane. Im not good with PE. My fingers are too fat and my vision fades out pretty quick when i try to get close to things.
I need to post some photos, im nearly at the point where i can close it up.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Im doing "Option D" the tank buster version.
Manny1943
Addicted Member

Post by Manny1943 »

scorpiomikey wrote:Im doing "Option D" the tank buster version.
Actually that is a "bomber buster" not a tank buster...these were designed to bring down US heavy bombers...
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Manny1943 wrote:Actually that is a "bomber buster" not a tank buster...these were designed to bring down US heavy bombers...
Really? I didnt know that. Thanks.
After some more research i have learned these were loaded with flak rounds.
I will upload some photos of my progress shortly.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Still got a few bits to add, but heres where im at.

Few bits left to paint, few bits of PE left to bend to shape, few bits of PE left to put on. Nearly there. Once ive got it closed up im sure it will move along fairly quickly (HA!!! im so funny)
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Those Eduard kits are pretty fancy schmancy! :yikes:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Scale Plastic Aircraft Modeler Official Messerschmitt Group Build 2015”