Italaerei 1/72 Me-321b <<Gigant>>

Any aircraft, or missile manufactured by Messerschmitt under said name. Bölkow-Blohm and subsequent merger and takeover aircraft are excluded.
LyleW
Admin

Re: Italaerei 1/72 Me-321b <<Gigant>>

Post by LyleW »

Stikpusher wrote:is that a scratch built fire extinguisher that I spy there? :stirpot:
I like Jim's theory....I'm going with a beer tap!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
VanceCrozier
Advanced Member

Post by VanceCrozier »

Very interesting seeing this beast getting built up Lyle! Must be a fair size as well?
I am a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, smothered in Canadian bacon.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

It is rather large. Fuselage is about 16" and wingspan is around 30". BSYamato is doing the Me-323, so we have another of this beast coming.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
VanceCrozier
Advanced Member

Post by VanceCrozier »

16 by 30??? :shocked: Yeah, I've got no room for that one!
I am a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, smothered in Canadian bacon.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I have an open lot next door and a pond behind the house.
VanceCrozier
Advanced Member

Post by VanceCrozier »

LyleW wrote:I have an open lot next door and a pond behind the house.

" free-range modeling "
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

May need that pond! Set wings in place...wow.

Haven't been doing much. Down to a lot of fiddly bits and that isn't my favorite. I keep hoping they will assemble themselves.....

Tail surfaces.

Waings, or wings to you non-Southerners

And the flappy, aileron-y things

Fermis
Addicted Member

Post by Fermis »

That is big!!!!

LyleW wrote:
Haven't been doing much. Down to a lot of fiddly bits and that isn't my favorite. I keep hoping they will assemble themselves.....
Trick is....stay up WAY past bed time...you'll be half asleep, autopilot kicks in. When you wake up the next morning, you don't even really remember messin with all them fiddlies....kinda like they assembled themselves!!!

Like leaving at 3am on a 12 hr road trip...by the time you really "wake up"...you're half way there!!!

Return to “Scale Plastic Aircraft Modeler Official Messerschmitt Group Build 2015”