Revell 1/72 challenger

Here is the place to show of your finished armor products.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Revell 1/72 challenger

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

This is my only armour model.
I do NOT know why I painted in black and grey. The weathering is real dirt.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: Revell 1/72 challenger

Post by Duke Maddog »

That is excellent work. Nice job! I also checked in on all your other Threads and you definitely have skills in all types of models. You are an excellent addition to these boards!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Ah thank you! That is really nice of you to say, I am really enjoying this forum, so I am happy to be a part of it.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

Came out good,weathering looks nice.

Return to “Completed Builds: Armor”