Stop the sog!

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
mostrich
Admin

Re: Stop the sog!

Post by mostrich »

As a born Hamburger I'm offended by this topic. :lol:
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Oh and mine is cooked medium. Don't want a stinkin' hockey puck to eat
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

What you all really want is a triple fried egg sandwich with chilli sauce and chutney...

Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

Stikpusher wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:06 pm Fried egg on top of a burger is also a Hawaiian thing. Related to Loco Moco, which is rice on a plate, a burger patty on top, then a fired egg, and all covered in brown gravy.
Wow that sound awful 🤢
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

No lettuce on mine... I'm not a rabbit ;)

Ciabatta roll, Montreal steak seasoned charbroiled meat, slice of the sharpest cheddar, tomato, and either ranch or Chick-fil-A sauce.
Mike
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Medicman71 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:58 pm Absolutely no veggies on my burgers. Always cheese, bacon, ketchup, and sometimes a fried egg.
All my burgers are veggie!

Are fried onions a thing in the States? They're certainly popular over here on a burger.

Personally I go with the less is more club. I like some fried onions, maybe a bit of cheese and a sauce - tomato, salsa, BBQ or whatever. I've never had a fired egg on a burger though, I may have to try that.

I can see where Gary's coming from though, as I hate a soggy bottom.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Stuart wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:52 am
Medicman71 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:58 pm Absolutely no veggies on my burgers. Always cheese, bacon, ketchup, and sometimes a fried egg.

Are fried onions a thing in the States? They're certainly popular over here on a burger.

Personally I go with the less is more club. I like some fried onions, maybe a bit of cheese and a sauce - tomato, salsa, BBQ or whatever. I've never had a fired egg on a burger though, I may have to try that.

A couple things...I love fried onions Stuart! I think they make any burger a bit more special. And, thanks for the support mate, you get it! :bow: :grin:

And that "Loco Moco"...aka Crazy Bugger??? Well, I'm with Tony here, that does sound awful, but hey, ya never know. :wink: I love sardines, so there is that! :giggles:

Folks can put any kind of sauce/condiments (Rocky quote: "Condiments? Well, I never really used one of dose" :lol: ) on their own buns, and I've been known to stray from the old originals, yellow mustard and mayonnaise, but I would rather coat my burger in sand than patronize chic-fil-a. What an awful franchise they are! Of course, ymmv. :grin:
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Stuart wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:52 am

A spot of HP sauce?
Thanks,
John
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

mostrich wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:39 am As a born Hamburger I'm offended by this topic. :lol:
Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is "Ich bin ein Berliner." :giggles:

Doesn’t quite have the same ring now, does it? :wink:
Tojo72 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:02 am [quote=Stikpusher post_id=157058 time=<a href="tel:1680663960">1680663960</a> user_id=64]
Fried egg on top of a burger is also a Hawaiian thing. Related to Loco Moco, which is rice on a plate, a burger patty on top, then a fired egg, and all covered in brown gravy.
Wow that sound awful 🤢
[/quote]

Oh no, it’s most flavorful and delicious when done right… :tongue:

My initiation of the new smoker/grill in our new home last year…
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

:headslap:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Free Discussion”