A6M3-3a Zero (Zeke)

Post your completed aircraft here.
KennyX
Elite Member

Re: A62M3-3a Zero (Zeke)

Post by KennyX »

Floki wrote:Awesome job Kenny when I think of a Japanese Zero this is what I picture in my mind you done a amazing job plus we all learned a lot about chipping.

Thank you, Clint! I’ve learned so much from the folks here, and I’m happy I was able to contribute something worthwhile. I really am.
Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

HAHAHAHAAA!

Thank you!
Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Beautiful!!!! :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
The final look is one of balance in finish work. The obvious wear and use of the daily fight is there, but so is the care and ability to stay in the fight. You did not fall for overdoing the chipping and other wear so as to make the machine look derelict and unserviceable.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

Thank you, Carlos! That’s what I was shooting for and I’m happy to have hit the mark.
Kenny X
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

That looks great. Really nice weathering/chipping. I have zero Japanese aircraft in my stash or builds (no pun intended... well maybe kind of) This makes me want to go down that road. Nice work.
Thanks,
John
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

Thank you, John. And hey- I say GO FOR IT! I never really thought twice about what a great airframe the Zero us until I built one. I really came to appreciate it. And you can do so much with them! Plus that Tamiya kit is very nice....
Kenny X
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Stikpusher wrote:Beautiful!!!! :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
The final look is one of balance in finish work. The obvious wear and use of the daily fight is there, but so is the care and ability to stay in the fight. You did not fall for overdoing the chipping and other wear so as to make the machine look derelict and unserviceable.
Couldnt have said it better myself. Well done Kenny
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

Thanks Johnny!
Kenny X
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

A wonderful masterpiece!

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/

Return to “Completed Builds”