Show us your work area!!!

Show us where you work and what kits you have.
-Latest Acquisitions
LyleW
Admin

Show us your work area!!!

Post by LyleW »

Let's get this repopulated, gang!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: Show us your work area!!!

Post by Thomas_M »

@ JimD: Image
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Here is our place, mine and my wife´s.

We have the luxury of a dedicated modelling room. This is my place, you may notice that each place has two daylight lamps on each side left and right. The also is a powerful lamp with a magnifier, very useful for any photo etch or other super-tiny work. The steel locker at the right contains all kinds of paints, tools, and so many other helpful things I cannot remember at all. It is funny to search for a tool and find something else you already forgot having bought in the past. :?

To the left is my wife´s place. We enjoy the rare moments when we both build our stuff the same time. When these pictures have been taken in September 2013 she had Zoukei-mura´s P-51D Mustang on the bench.

Some space t place more clutter. Please ignore the mess like the old router and crap. Meanwhile we cleaned this clutter but these days other things are laying around...

Directly near the window we have our spray bootth, err..., desk. The cabinet at left contains more colours and other stuff we use for airbrushing. The two daylight lamps you see have been replaced by a large single daylight lamp from Shesto. On the floor we have our old and trusty Revell Omega compressor, to be replaced by a new Revell compressor the next days.

Another shot of our paint desk.

Just behind the paint desk is my computer place with two flat screens. Very useful when doing pictures in Photoshop. This also is the place where I exercise my Admin powers here on this forum from, hehe... :mrgreen:

The two places with the lights on. Heidi´s P-51 well lighted... :)

Another angle. We really enjoy the luxury of space. We know not everybody has this luck so we are thankful for this privilege.

Now, what does your place look like?
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Yes, her nickname on the old place was (and still is) Corsair-Lady. :)
Adam
Advanced Member

Post by Adam »

Here's where all the "magic" happens....

It's an older photo. It's a LOT messier now.
It's up to you how much money you want to spend and how many new words you want to create "correcting" something.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

This is the latest iteration of my work area, from early Spring when the windows were replaced.
my basic work table

the entire set up operational again...

and where it all happens...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Fermis
Addicted Member

Post by Fermis »

Adam wrote:Here's where all the "magic" happens....

I've been there!!!
It is mystically magical...and stuff!!!
Adam
Advanced Member

Post by Adam »

Fermis wrote:
Adam wrote:Here's where all the "magic" happens....

I've been there!!!
It is mystically magical...and stuff!!!

It was probably the rum! Actually not even probably.. it was the rum! Remember when I passed out in my chair and then you forgot your pants?? ;)
It's up to you how much money you want to spend and how many new words you want to create "correcting" something.

Return to “Your Work Bench and Stash”