The Duke's Armor finished in May

Here is the place to show of your finished armor products.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

The Duke's Armor finished in May

Post by Duke Maddog »

After a few days of working in the Hobby Room, I finally managed to finish five more models. These are my armor models I finished this month.

We'll start with the light stuff first. My Italians took delivery of two vehicles.

This is the 1/72 scale ACE Trattore Autocarro Sahariano AS.37:

I apologize if this is a bit out of focus. The camera had some difficulty trying to focus on such a small model.

This one is the 1/72 scale ACE B-1 Centauro "wheeled tank":

When I was putting away the instruction sheet for this, I glanced through it again to see if I missed something. I'm glad I did as there are two machine guns that go up top. I promptly got them mounted to the turret:

Oh yeah, that looks much better.

Next, my Syrians took delivery of a couple 1/72 scale ACE Hell Cannons:

I apologize if these are a bit out of focus as well. The camera had some difficulty trying to focus on such a small model.

The US Army then took delivery of the 1/72 scale ACE V-100 armored car:

And finally for the heavy metal! My British Army took delivery of a new 1/72 scale ACE Centurion Mk.3

And that's all I have for now. Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
LyleW
Admin

Re: The Duke's Armor finished in May

Post by LyleW »

Outstanding! Looks good, too!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Those look great. If I ever dabble in armor again I'm going for wheeled vehicles. I like the story that goes with the pics :giggles:
Thanks,
John
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Bravo! :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Mark, that is a fine looking batch of armor builds. And some damn good photos of those builds too! Well done my friend!
:shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

Love the Centauro,got to do a 1/35 myself some day.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Wow, thanks everyone for the awesome replies and compliments! You are all so very kind.

K-dog, go for it. Just watch out which one; sometimes the suspensions on these wheeled vehicles can be a real challenge!

Carlos, thanks! It took awhile getting just the right balance of light and positioning on the table for these pics. I also edited them in Paint Shop Pro, so they would look better.

Tony, go for it. The Centauro is an attractive and mean-looking vehicle!

Thanks again to all who stopped in and commented. Your compliments and accolades sure keep me building.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Completed Builds: Armor”